10 October 2014

Tongue Split; The Day Of!



Finally! My tongue is now splitted! It seems to unreal that it's finally done! - I had an appointment at 15:00, I think we started around 15:20, and by 16:00 I was out of there. The pain wasn't bad at all. I got some numbing cream on my tongue first, after that real anesthetic. After that I didn't even feel the cut! I got around 10-12 stitches, and I only felt two of them. Around an hour later, it was REALLY sore and a bit swollen. An hour later I got really tired, and it was even more sore and swollen. I took an anti inflammatory pill, and had some cold water. I can talk pretty ok right now, the pain is really mild and it's not so swollen anymore. I can move the left side up and down, but the right side isn't so easy to move upwards. Hopefully I will learn soon! The only thing I've eaten for the past 5 hours is a small portion of scrambled eggs. - It didn't hurt, but it was hard to chew it! Tomorrow's challenge will be the yogurt! The stitches will be removed the 16th.! So all in all; the pain of getting it done wasn't so bad, only the irritation. Hope tomorrow will be as painless as this one, or better ;) . 
 photo sdssds_zps769cea73.jpg



                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment