12 October 2014

Tongue Split; The 3th Day!



Today it's the 3th day with my split! I love it! Though it seems unreal, that my tongue should ever be able to naturally fit inside my mouth again! The pain today has been at a 1, from 1-10. It has mostly been the stitches irritating me, no real pain. Today I had a big breakfast! Some scrambled eggs, 1 bun with butter (Cut into 3), and a glass of yogurt!
 photo breakfast_zpsc9550871.jpg
Also I had "Real dinner" today, consisting of meatballs and some bread. I actually feel kinda full for the first time in the last 3 days. My mom also called me yesterday, and again today. (Note: My family doesn't know about it, and Im gonna let them find out on their own). She didn't even ask why I was talking weird! Well, today has actually been really good, and easy, and last night I slept better than the night before. I can't wait to get those irritating stitches out in 4 days!


Here's the daily picture! . 
 photo lille_zps5b3eff47.jpg



                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment