15 October 2014

Tongue Split; Day 4, 5 and 6!



Wow, those last 3 days has been really busy! The pain has been really low, around ½ maybe 1 from 1 to 10. I have eaten REAL dinner for the last 3 days! Which is a really awesome feeling. For two days I had a danish dish called "Brændende Kærlighed" or directly translated "Burning Love!". It's really just mashed potatoes with bacon. It's my favorite meal! Today I had chicken and fries! Im so proud of myself, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, where the stitches will finally be removed! Im sorry that I haven't written inhere, but I've been so busy with friends and healing that it had really slipped my mind. I will update you tomorrow with a before and after picture of the tongue with and without stitches :)



                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment