16 October 2014

Tongue Split; Day 7!



Oh god! Where do I start? Today has been really frustrating! I was supposed to get my stitches out today, but as it turns out, my job fucked up, so I haven't received a single dime today. Therefore I had 20 kr on my account, that's not even enough for the train there. So, I have had the appointment pushed to tomorrow, 14:45, hoping that my money show up there!

I was told that it wouldn't be a problem to wait a day, to get the stitches out, that it was up to me, how much I could bear. Well, the pains in general has been really mild. About a 3 at the max, but generally a ½-1. As I wrote in the last post, I have had normal dinner for the last 3 days, so I really feel like I'm healing well! I've been looking at other peoples healing photos, I mine really looks good, compared to theirs, so I'm looking forward to getting the stitches out, seeing the "final" result.
- Im gonna post a picture later in the day, so you all can see how well it's healing :)
It has truly been a Happy Healing :)




                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment