11 October 2014

Tongue Split; The Day After!



So today has been quite a day! Last night was a hell! Not only because of the pain, the pain wasn't so bad, probably a 3 of 10. But because I has to find a way to lay, that felt natural, but without me drowning in my own drool. Today I had yogurt for breakfast, which was really nice, but I tend not to be full from something like that. Later I had half a slice of bread, which took me forever to eat. Then I had some scrambled eggs, which is still my favorite handicap-food to eat! It makes me full, and it's easy to eat :) - For dinner I had some noodles, but that also took me forever to eat. Im gonna eat some eggs before going to bed. - The pain today in general has been on 1-1½ so that really isn't bad. Just hope tomorrow will be just as good, or better! Here's the daily picture! . 
 photo erewfw_zps4693aceb.jpg



                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment