6 October 2014

Final Countdown - Stacking Up!



So, today there's only 3 days, 19 hours and 55 minutes, until I have my tongue split. That also means I have to stack up! Some people can eat normal food just hours after having the tongue split, others can't eat anything but liquid food for days. I have chosen to buy noodles, as they are soft and easy to eat. I bought 16 packages! I have never seen the cashier stare so much before. Other than that, I bought yogurt. It's healthy and super delicious, and again; it's cold, and easy to eat. The same goes with the vanilla ice cream. My goal is to eat and drink as much cold stuff as possible, to keep down the swelling of my tongue. 
 photo Maaadredi_zpsba27c8d7.jpg

Im a bit nervous at this point, but usually I don't get really nervous untill I'm sitting there. I guess the same goes with this time!


                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment