7 November 2014

New Vision




Now the final decisions have been made. I'm getting 9 piercings! At least that's the goal of my new vision.

- Vertical Labret - Top lip, 1.6mm.
- Horisontal Labret - Lower lip, 1.2mm.
- Snakebite - Lower lip, 1.6mm.
- Center labret - Lower lip, 3-6mm.
- 2x Tongue Piercings - One on each, 1.6mm.
- Smiley - 1.2mm.
- Tongue Web - 1.6mm.

I'm so looking forward to it. The decisions about tattoos that I've made is the ones exciting me the most.
- I'm gonna have my face tattooed for the first time! Well, I have my eyebrows tattooed with permanent makeup, but in my book, it doesn't count as much.
I'm really looking forward to it, and I know that it will boost my confidence!
- Also I'm having at least one more girl on my arm, drawn/designed by the amazing Anne Hartung!
Check out her Instagram! anagrxms!
If you like her work, please follow her, for more awesome styled girls!

- The tattoos in my face, is being done by my awesome tattoo artist, and lovely friend whom I'm sure is gonna do an amazing job!
I would have linked to her page, but in Denmark where I live, it's illigal to tattoo people in the face, and of course I don't want her in any kinds of trouble.

I feel deep within myself that this is gonna be the new, improved me. I have found more sides to myself than I imagined that I would ever do, and the transformation is going to complete me in ways nothing else can.

- I will post a picture when it's done!

Remember this lovelies!
Do what ever the fuck makes you love yourself!



                - XoXo Rikz 

No comments:

Post a Comment